Speakers 10 keynotes, 21 live case studies, and 100+ expert-speakers
Networking 5,000 workplace wellbeing professionals, 150+ best in class suppliers
Insights Meet the nation's most forward business leaders
Free Learning100+ hours of free peer-to-peer learning. Click to view the programme
The Watercooler presents the very latest thinking on the 5 pillars of workplace wellbeing - alongside actionable and tangible solutions - to holistically support health, mental health and wellbeing of employees across the UK and beyond:
- Hear 100+ experts speakers in 30+ sessions
- 9 inspirational keynotes (including Fireside chats, Debates, Panels and In-conversations)
- 14 case studies from E.ON, PwC, Spotify, TikTok and more
- 5 panel discussions
- 2 Author spotlights
- The sessions are CPD recognised
View the 2022 speakers
View/Download the 2022 programme
See who exhibited.
The Watercooler Roundtables are your opportunity to share experiences off the record, create new connections and source ideas to take your workplace wellbeing toolkit to the next level. Each table runs for 45 minutes and is hosted by an industry expert.
The workshops at The Watercooler offer the opportunity to dive deeper into key topics and find answers to your specific Workplace Wellbeing questions.
Places are limited - register for a free ticket today and we will remind you to register for the workshops two weeks before the event. Proposed topics include:
- How to implement workplace wellbeing on a shoestring budget
- The art of active listening and questioning for line managers
- Why measurement matters in workplace wellbeing and what to measure
- Fast Pitch Sessions
- Innovation Alley – Start-Ups and SME’s
- VR – Future office space
- Pre show Dinner