The Watercooler will bring together 5,000 experts, leading employers and advocates who understand that workplace wellbeing is central to the future of work. HR, DEI, Benefits, Wellbeing, OH, H&S, Finance? Whatever your role - be inspired, informed and connected at The Watercooler.
Registered visitors are drawn from over 60 roles, including: CEO, VP of HR, , Wellbeing Director, Educational Psychologist, Head of Reward, Global Talent lead, Head of HR Analytics, Head of DE&I, Mental Health lead, L&D Manager, People Director, Finance Director, HR Business Partner, Occupational Health Manager, and Wellbeing Campaign Director amongst many others.
Click here to view the 2022 exhibition and conference programme.
Register for your free two-day ticket today.
Discover the latest thinking, services and products for:
- Mental Wellbeing:
- championing mental health in your organisation
- psychological safety
- preventing burnout
- Physical Wellbeing:
- engaging colleagues with physical wellbeing
- health risks all employers need to be ready for post-pandemic
- the link between physical and mental wellbeing
- Social and Inclusive Wellbeing:
- meeting individual needs
- mastering connections in a hybrid world
- social belonging
- supporting neurodiverse colleagues
- Financial Wellbeing:
- tailored financial wellbeing
- Environmental Wellbeing:
- workplace design for wellbeing
- healthy working environments
- employee engagement
- environmental sustainability initiatives